Saturday 26 May 2012

My Cousin Shannan

My first time with my cousin Shannan.Its only in the last couple of months that I’ve developed feelings for my first cousin, Shannan. Shannan is aged 18, originally from London but now studying at university in Plymouth.

Last week I invited her to stay with me in my university halls of residence for a weekend. I live in Cheltenham, and she could easily travel from Plymouth by train. I met Shannan off the train at Cheltenham Railway Station on Friday evening, and was amazed at how smartly she had dressed.

“You’re looking good today”. I commented.

“Thanks”, she replied.

We got the bus back towards my halls of residence, chatting about what we’d been doing lately. On our arrival, we decided it was late and so we cooked a meal which we both enjoyed, and retired to bed.

There was, however, one problem. Shannan had forgotten her sleeping bag, and I only had a single bed. I decided that this wasn’t a problem, and we both agreed to share the bed.

We hadn’t long got in to bed when my cock got hard. I tried to hide it, but she noticed. Once I knew she had noticed, it got only harder.

Shannan turned round to face me, and wrapped one arm round me. The other moved down towards my cock and she grabbed hold of it. I wrapped my arms around her. It was clear that this was going to be my first sexual experience with another person…with my own cousin!

“I love you, Matt”. Said Shannan. Then, I moved my head closer to hers, and we kissed passionately. My tongue danced around Shannan’s in her mouth, and she let out a moan to show her appreciaton. Shannan pulled back. She looked at me directly in the eye and then smiled. I took my top off. Shannan took hers off. I reached behind her back and took her bra off for her. I now had, for the first time ever, an uninterrupted view of her massive, sexy tits. I’d fanaticized about this for years.

I immediately buried my head in Shannan’s tits, licking them all over. Shannan meanwhile reached to pull off the bottom half of my pyjamas. My cock was rock hard. I told her to take hold of it with her hand and work it. She jerked it for me, whilst I licked and played with her tits. The sensation of having her hand grasping my cock was amazing: never before had anyone else seen me naked and horny, let alone touched me!

I kissed Shannan again, pushing my tongue in to her mouth. This wasn’t a one-off bit of fun. We were genuinely in love with each other. We didn’t care that we were cousins. We both felt that if two people wanted each other, then they could have each other.

Grabbing Shannan by the waist, I moved my cock towards her pussy. Slowly, I put it in. No condoms here: we were doing this all naturally. I started to move my cock in and out. Kissing passionately as we went, I started to speed up until I was fucking her hard. I was enjoying every minute. Shannan clearly was too, she was moaning loud enough to wake up everyone in the halls of residence!

I was getting close to cumming now. I told Shannan and she asked me to keep going as I was. So I did, moving my cock in and out of her pussy, loving the sight of her large tits. Until I felt it. I was ready to cum. The sensation travelled through my body for just a short second, and then I came. Thick cum shot out the end of my cock, straight in to Shannan’s pussy.

I kissed Shannan again. And we fell asleep there and then. We still have regular sex to this day.

Not a true story, but based on a fantasy I have. I have changed our names to protect our privacy.

This story is protected by International Copyright Law, by the author, all rights reserved. If found posted anywhere other than Lushstories.com with this note attached, it has been posted without my permission.My Cousin Shannan


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and earn money from every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete